SR3 Advanced kit, pretty cheap.

Hunter Hampton

• Premium Member

Ok so now I am putting my SR3 Advanced back up for sale. I bought this camera earlier in 09' from Robert Kesslow to shoot a feature film on, they unfourtunatly ended up shooting digital so I have only used it for a few commercial + personal projects.

Just recently, I had the entire movement/mechanics rebuilt to as new specs- The camera made a perfect registration test and is totally silent. Also, I just had the batteries recelled. It breaks my heart to sell it as I never thought I would be able to own an arri sr3 adv, but im not using it as much as I should, maybe your planning on getting the P+S digital magazine or you shoot more super 16 than I do? : )

I will take some fresh pictures asap, but for now the package is:

SR3 Advanced kit (all in clean custom innerspace cases):

Sr3 Advanced (variable shutter/ Arriglow/ 1-75fps)

Cei Color 6 Video tap (the really expensive one with the little LCD built in)

Wide angle eyepiece

Viewfinder extention

Handgrip start/stop

24v 12v onboard acc splitter module

Shoulder pad

15mm Baseplate

Dovetail

Cables

4x P+S technic SR3 Mags (spring latch take-up style)

2x Fresh Recelled 24v On-board's with onboard adapter/ Dual Charger

2x 24v Block Batteries w/ cables (Really nice block batteries/ Innerspace case enclosed w/ chargers)

I also have pin-registered 2K DPX files of recent stuff shot with the camera to remind you how amazing super 16 looks, epsecialy with vison3 250d!, The images are 100% rock solid and the camera is ready for work.

Asking $14,000 obo

or you could hire me to shoot your film and rent the camera? ; )

PM me here or send e-mail to hunter@hunterhrichards.com

• Premium Member

Thanks Pierre,

Unfourtunatly P+S is targeting the rental market on this one, I dont have an extra $50k to spend on a magazine, For that price I would rather just shoot film. I agree though about the digital magazine concept, it just needs to be affordable enough to buy.

Cheers.