FS: Lomo lenses, Kinor cameras, Techniscope

Bruce Taylor

• Premium Member

I am continuing to move out a bunch of Russian gear.

A nice Kinor 35H converted to 2 perf Techniscope by Bruce McNaughton at Aranda Film.

It features Bruce's Rotavision 5000 electronics and a b/w video tap. 2x 500ft and 2x 1000ft mags, extension viewfinder and std baseplate and rods. Cinema Engineering is finishing up a service on the camera this week. (ebay 330396048567)

$7500

I have another 4 perf Kinor 35H Modified by Slow Motion Inc with modern digital motor electronics, a rebuilt viewfinder system with video tap (use your choice of c-mount vid camera) and all the usual accessories (mags, baseplate/rods, body mounted follow focus). Excellent condition.

$6500

I am selling a Lomo prime lens set in OCT19 made for the Kinor, so they have the focus gears to mate with the Kinor ff (Canon .8 pitch). 18mm T3, 22mm T2.4, 28mm T2.2, 28mm T1.6, 50mm T1.5, 75mm T1.6. These were all made in the late 80's and are in near new condition. The 50mm has 2 tiny marks on the coating of the rear element towards the outside edge, but they do not affect the image. Front and rear caps for all.

$6300 for the set

Lomo OPF 18 20-120 T3.1 macro zoom lens with both (1.5 and 2.1x) rear tele-extenders plus the Anamorphic rear attachment. OCT19 mount. Flawless, perfect mechanical operation and optical condition. 32 pitch gears installed for zoom and focus. All caps and case (a bit beat up) included.

$6000

Lomo Roundfront Anamorphic (35mm, 50mm, 75mm all T2.4) lenses. They all have 32 pitch follow focus gears installed. The glass and coatings are pristine, mechanically they are like new. front and rear caps. (ebay 330396054591)

OCT19 Russian mounts, but they are easily adaptable (I think 500-600 per lens) to PL. Alternatively, I have a Doug Underdahl OCT19 to RED lens mount available if you purchase the set.

$8300

Contact me for further information or photos. Everything is located in Los Angeles if you want to take a look. My website http://www.indi35.com has most of the items illustrated.

I am open to reasonable offers, especially if you want to put together a lens set and camera body for a complete kit that's ready to shoot your next feature (or short) in glorious real 35mm.

BTW, Visa/MC/AMX/Discover as well as Paypal accepted

Bruce Taylor

www.indi35.com

bruce@indi35.com

909 641-2339