P90X

David Rakoczy

I just saw an ad for P90X here on our home page. Very Cool! For someone who is almost two weeks into the P90X training let me tell you, this poop works! If you are looking to get into better shape to perform better on Set... or in life in general... P90X will get you into the best shape ever. The 90 day transformation is incredible! This can help DPs, Camera Ops, Steadi-Cam Ops, Grips and Electrics tremendously! Frankly, it will help anyone and everyone who is up to the rigors (both mental and physical) of this no nonsense Program. I never worked out in my life and at 46 just started P90X and after less than two weeks into the 13 week Program I am seeing and FEELING amazing results. I HIGHLY recommend it!

(no, I am not associated with P90X in any way... just a loyal customer/ user)

Here it is. Check out the small SEE MORE SUCCESS STORIES link on the right just above the chart.

I started it, but got hurt at work :( so had to stop for a while. But I agree that it is a great program. :)

Sorry to hear that Brian. That can be very frustrating when you set your mind to a goal, start, and have to stop.

Hope you get well soon so you can get back at it and push 'play'!

Chris, my man boobs are vanishing and hidden pecs are appearing. Are you sure it was P90X and not a female workout routine you were doing? :lol: