Eclair ACL / Arri Sundries

Paco Sweetman

I am very new to cinematography. I'm teaching myself, slowly but surely (with the help of the topics on this site).

I was given a suitcase about a year ago with an Eclair ACL and various bits and pieces to go with them. The lenses that came with the kit were totally destroyed.

I fear that the body of the ACL is also in a very bad state as well. Persoally I have an ARRI 16s that works, so I'm just trying to finish up that kit by finding the bits and pieces I need for it, and trying to get an Eclair kit working is out of my financial means and of no interest to me.

I don't have a price on any of the stuff pictured below, mainly because I don't know what some of it is, but more of the fact I don't know how much it's worth / how much use they are / and what kind of state they're in. So I'm working on the good Karma / Faith in mankind system on these ones.

I'm based in London, and I don't want to throw this stuff out, but I'm struggling with it being in my room.

Want to make an offer / inquiry / even meet and check something out for yourselves then please feel free to message me here.

Paco

p.s. I do also have 5 x 400ft mags that came with it that were in a separate container that I'll be looking to sell as well.

post-34072-1265589363.jpg

post-34072-1265589380.jpg

post-34072-1265589395.jpg

post-34072-1265589404.jpg

post-34072-1265589416.jpg

post-34072-1265589424.jpg