FS: Zeiss Opton T1.4 Mark I Set 18, 25, 35, 50, 85mm, PL mount

Markus Rave

I am selling a set of 5 Zeiss Opton Highspeed lenses T1.4. Focal lengths are 18, 25, 35 , 50, 85mm. They are Mark I and were originally ARRI bajonet, now fitted with PL mounts. The PL mounts come from Chrosziel and are stainless steel CNC machined. All lenses are in excellent condition, only the 85mm has slight cleaning marks in the coating. Glass is clean on all lenses. Mechanics are smooth and work beautiful. Focus gears are originally ARRI. Three of them are brandnew. I doubt there will be a cleaner set of Mark I around.

Asking 12.500 Euro.

The lenses come in a sturdy flightcase. If you are interested PM me or send a mail to ravefilm(at)t-online.de. I have pictures ready which show details of front and back of all lenses and the case. Lenses are located in Germany.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fred vallet
I am selling a set of 5 Zeiss Opton Highspeed lenses T1.4. Focal lengths are 18, 25, 35 , 50, 85mm. They are Mark I and were originally ARRI bajonet, now fitted with PL mounts. The PL mounts come from Chrosziel and are stainless steel CNC machined. All lenses are in excellent condition, only the 85mm has slight cleaning marks in the coating. Glass is clean on all lenses. Mechanics are smooth and work beautiful. Focus gears are originally ARRI. Three of them are brandnew. I doubt there will be a cleaner set of Mark I around.

Asking 12.500 Euro.

The lenses come in a sturdy flightcase. If you are interested PM me or send a mail to ravefilm(at)t-online.de. I have pictures ready which show details of front and back of all lenses and the case. Lenses are located in Germany.

I'm very interesting about your set.

Can you send me pictures please at fred.vallet(at)freesurf.fr.

thanks.

Fred Vallet

French Cinematographer

http://fred.vallet.free.fr

+33 6 89 89 10 24