ARRI Lightweight Follow Focus

Guest Ben Butin

Guest Ben Butin

For sale ARRI Lightweight Follow Focus unit in perfect working condition. I bought it for my ARRI SRII and later applied to Letus Extreme35 for my 35mm Superspeed Primes with Sony EX1. Please note that follow focus unit has two tension reduction gears which makes focus pull very smooth and flawless. New units have only one gear applied directly to the lens and most of them have only one rod support. Asking $850

Ben Butin

Cinematographer

Guest Ben Butin
Can you post some photos?

Mike, of course. For some reason Cinematography said my files were to big. Please contact me directly at ben2b@comcast.net and I will reply with the photos.

Ben Butin

Cinematographer

Edited by Ben Butin

• 2 weeks later...
For sale ARRI Lightweight Follow Focus unit in perfect working condition. I bought it for my ARRI SRII and later applied to Letus Extreme35 for my 35mm Superspeed Primes with Sony EX1. Please note that follow focus unit has two tension reduction gears which makes focus pull very smooth and flawless. New units have only one gear applied directly to the lens and most of them have only one rod support. Asking $850

Ben Butin

Cinematographer

Hello Ben, I am looking for a follow focus for my Letus land lenses, is your follow focus still available? If so, can you send me a picture to maarten@bell.net.

Thank you