Where to recalibrate Minolta Colour meter ii in UK

Jon  Rat

Hi folks,

I'm pretty sure that the Minolta Colour meter ii I bought recently is a bit off with it's readings, does anyone know where in the UK I can get it re-calibrated at a reasonable price, Minolta don't seem to be replying to my email,

Cheers,

Jon

Hi folks,

I'm pretty sure that the Minolta Colour meter ii I bought recently is a bit off with it's readings, does anyone know where in the UK I can get it re-calibrated at a reasonable price, Minolta don't seem to be replying to my email,

Cheers,

Jon

The only place I found is Quality Light Metric, 7095 Hollywod Blvd, Ste 550, Los Angeles, CA 90028

323 467-2265. George Miltone has been fixing all typres of meters for years. He just re-calibrated my Minolta Color Meter II, $90.00 US. It only took 1 day. Minolta has been sold to Sony and Sony is not supporting the Meters.

• Premium Member
Thanks for the replies everyone,

Does anyone know if Quality light Metric have a web address, I can't seem to locate it,

Cheers, Jon

They have no web presence at all. It's a bit of a strange place. Even when you live in LA, they still have you drop your meter at a box in a shipping store. Their phone number is (323) 467-2265.