Filter Recommendations

Hello all,

Any help on this issue would, as always, be hugely appreciated. Will be shooting my Grad film in 3 weeks time. Filters (bar some questionable uses of Pro-Mists for a Student Commercial), are something I've overseen up until now. It would be nice to be at least getting some out during test shoots so I'm wondering - after a quick explanation of the project - whether you'd be kind enough to offer suggestions/horror stories whilst I look in to options myself.

Format: S16mm

Stock - Fuji Vivid 500T (8647) for Interiors, 160T (8643) for Exteriors and F-64D (8622) for Beach Scenes

Camera and Lenses: SR3 w/ Cooke Sk4's (16 & 35)

The film centers itself around a widowing ex-journalist who lives in a bungalow by the British south coast. Here are some images of the main location sans set design:

Living Room

Living Room 2

Bathroom

Hallway

The Director of the project is taking some aesthetic inspiration from Vincent Gallo's 'Buffalo '66'. I myself have found Red Riding 1974 to be a good referential starting point. Here's a link to the trailer if needed (apologies for quality):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0GbxNqDBM4

Maybe it's because I'm Northern (where we do what we want!)? I don't know. Anyway, during daytime scenes within the location above I plan to use/augment/replicate only natural light filtering in to the rooms for the most part. During night-time interiors I really want to embellish the practicals; getting a dirty, yellowy warmth out of the room. Any filters spring to mind that may aide me styilistically?

Apologies for such a long post. Any information would be much appreciated and don't worry, I'm researching all this myself, I'd just be interested in the first-hand experience you all have.

Thanks,

Sam Ebrahim