HELP with Fairchild Moviepak 70

SnowSquatch

I am searching for any information on the Fairchild Moviepak Seventy (8mm continuous looped films). I really need to find the maintenance manual for threading the film through the cartridge. It looks simple, and I thread it through the way one would think it should go, but everythime I play it, the tape gets stuck down the center of the cartridge. If you look at photo #1294 (the one with the front cover off) that I have at this link

http://www2.snapfish.com/snapfish/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=4080169007/a=28392950_28392950/

you can see the verticle slot in the center of the cartridge, that is where the tape ends up and then the projector shuts off (some sort of fail-safe mode it has). Who knows, maybe its the projector. Thats why I'm here, asking for help.

I would also like to know if anyone has these tapes or know where I can find any. I'm basically looking for cartoons for use in the machine I have, but will settle for others. The projector is a Fairchild Seventy-07 Model # 707-03. Any manuals on this projector would be great as well. I will try posting a video of the machine later on youtube (who knows,someone may view my video and know what to do). I will paste the link to my forum.