Cinema Products Mk 3A Steadicam arm

Guest Steadicam Forum

Guest Steadicam Forum

Serial Number 667. Arm serviced by Bees Engineering , Harrow, UK, in 2009. All paperwork proof can be supplied right back to initial purchase in 2007.

All bearings, hinges and moving parts were replaced with the exception of springs, pulleys and cables, (I have the old ones in a bag and these can be supplied if required). Also, the arm was cleaned and relubricated correctly.

A much loved piece of kit that has got me through the early part of my Steadicam Career. Now selling as I am upgrading to a second hand Master Series arm that has a higher load limit, (this one has 56lb capacity gold springs which will get you through with most mainstream cameras). If you are planing to fly anything heavier like 3D rigs you will need to augment the arm with bungies.

For small cameras (EX 3's and lighter), I have had weights made up so there is enough weight to engage the arm. You will need to have these made if you plan on flying anything lighter than, say, a DSR without a battery.

Oh, apparently it was used on 'Aliens' as a mount for one of the Smart rifles seen in the film; but weren't they all? I have no idea how true this is so please don't hold me to it.

Please see my site: www.joebullensteadicam.com for shots of the arm in use.

Sold as seen; no other parts included. Please note that the small blue thrust bearing at the end of the arm is not included.

Any questions please call Joe on +44 7791 212263, or email joe@joebullensteadicam.com. Thanks for looking. <h4></h4>

• post-7446-12767891248459_thumb.jpg

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com