LOMO 75mm Anamorphic and 2KSK 35mm camera

I have come across some russian equipment from a friend that I am mainly interested in parts of (mainly the lenses), and would like to check the market for the camera and accessories. I should specify that the equipment is not yet mine, but I will buy it if I get any takers for all or parts of the following:

2KSK Pin registered reflex 35mm camera (russian mitchell copy). Produced in 1972. I looked over the camera yesterday and to me it resembles a 35r - Mitchell - but please correct me if anyone knows better. It looks in good condition and the current owner used it for animation up until 3-4 years ago.

The camera has been converted to accept B&H perforated film.

Video assist

High speed motor

24 fps motor

Single frame motor

1 1000 ft mag

1 400 ft mag

2 or 3 very small mags (50 or 100ft?) for animation, I guess

1 Spherical viewfinder

1 anamorphic viewfinder

All cables and transformers, power supply

1 Anamorphic 75mm f 1:2 LOMO lens (model 35 bac 23-2) The lens is in very good condition. I would rate it a 9/10 both cosmetically and optically. (I have two identical lenses, would therefore sell this one)

The equipment is located in Oslo, Norway. It is quite a big heavy package, so international shipping will be a bit expensive.

Unfortunately, I didn't take any photos, but I can go back to take some if I have people seriously interested. I have the 75mm lens and can send photo of that if you are interested.

Please send me a PM if you are interested, and i will try to get you as much info as possible.

And going through the package properly today, I should add that it has what appears to be a 24 fps crystal sync speed control and a PL-mount that I am not sure if fits the camera - it may have been put in to be fitted on a new front. The camera actually comes with 4 motors - I was told by the previous owner that it had 3 working motors, 1 animation, 1 24fps motor and 1 high speed motor. 2 of the motors read up to 132 fps, but maybe only one is working.

I have decided to keep the 75mm anamorphic until I get a chance to shoot a test with it - unless I get a very good offer untested ;-)

Kristian

• 1 month later...

The Lomo 75mm anamorphic has been sold.

The camera is still up for sale. Either as a whole set or pieces.

Asking 2000 USD for the lot, but open to any offers. Shipping is the main problem, with the whole package weighing in at 130kgs. So if you are interested in only parts of the kit, like anamorphic/straight viewfinder, video tap, a motor or anything else, shipping can be worked out for individual parts.

Here is a quick video and some photos of the set:

http://vimeo.com/13125594

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51868503@N08/sets/72157624629155253/

Kristian