Pro Arm For Sale

Guest Steadicam Forum

Guest Steadicam Forum

Hi All,

I'm selling my Pro Arm. I'll be sad to see it go but it's beyond what I require currently. A chance to get yourself that arm you've always promised yourself at a great price!

I don't think the Pro Arm needs an introduction... This is SN 280; I've owned it from new for the past 4/5 years. It's been dry hired maybe 10-12 times in that period and has generally been taken good care of. It went through a full service at Optical Support in London around 5 months ago and the socket block was replaced at the same time. The arm is in like-new working condition.

There are maybe 2 or 3 hairline scratches on the arm chassis and a teeny weeny bit of chipping at the end of the arm chassis (see photos). One of the blue spring canisters has a little scrape at one end; the only really noticeble mark on the arm. This in no way affects operation.

Included with the kit is the following:

1x Pro Arm Chassis

4x Blue light Canisters

2x Black Heavy Canisters (never used, ever!)

1x Peli 1600 case with custom foam

1x Arm post for MK-V Nexus (I don't know what other sleds this would work with- anyone want to chime in?)

1x Jerry Hill Rain Jacket

1x T-Handle Allen Key

1x Spares Kit

I'm looking for £10,000 for the arm; a saving of over £2000 (not including duty etc) on the new price. VAT will be added for uk buyers.

Photos can be seen here:

http://s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm219/benedictspence/Pro%20Arm%20Photos/

I will package the Nexus sled I have for sale on this site along with the pro arm for £25,000; another £2000 saving.

I will happily ship overseas once payment has cleared. The case weights 13.8kg and approx 60x50x20cm, it will be shipping from central London.

Please contact me through my email benedictspence@me.com or phone on +44 7814021050.

Thanks!

Ben Spence

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com