Canon Zoom DS8

Federico Prieto

Eh, anyone?

Meaning want it or has tips on repair/diagnosis :)

How much would shipping to Europe be? Non-express.

Hello Andries: I have not idea about but I am sure it´s some expensive.... The only way I can assure it will arrive without problems is using DHL or Federal Express. I can ask about if you are interested....

Federico

Hello Andries: I have not idea about but I am sure it´s some expensive.... The only way I can assure it will arrive without problems is using DHL or Federal Express. I can ask about if you are interested....

Federico

I just asked to Federal Expres and the ship price is around 100,00 US$ to europe (ie: Germany - Spain)

• 2 weeks later...

post-8223-12794992160834.jpg

Hi Federico,

How much are you asking for it?

And, are there any accessories - such as original , filters, batteries, battery charger, etc?

Thanks,

BF

Hello Bengt: I am selling the camera for 450.00 US$. The camera comes with the Hardcase, the battery, an orange Hoya filter and a remote control (cable) There is not charger none lens hood.

I need to go with it to federal Express for assure the shippment price (May be is a little more than 100$). I have the camera with me at this moment (I am taking a pic with my cel phone: very low quality pic indeed)) and it looks bigger (the hard case) than I informed by phone to FE a week ago.. jejejejeje

The pic is attached

I am have some contact with the Sweden Consul in Caracas (Robert Rehder). I don`t know if he can be help us in any way.... In any case let me know if you are really interested... What I can assure is that the camera is pristine and perfectly working, less the lightmeter, of course....

Edited by Federico Prieto