New Site and Reel

There's some good stuff in here, but I really think that the music is a bit too ambient to get a viewer very excited. I don't listen to much current pop music, but I think a lot of it is great for reel work (cutting my current reel to Goldfrapp's "Ooh La La")

Ditch the shot of the guy throwing those sticks into another guy's neck, it looks fake. Also, you can probably afford to lose a few close ups, we only need to see one or two well-lit ones and then it just begins to become repetitive.

There's some good stuff in here, but I really think that the music is a bit too ambient to get a viewer very excited. I don't listen to much current pop music, but I think a lot of it is great for reel work (cutting my current reel to Goldfrapp's "Ooh La La")

Ditch the shot of the guy throwing those sticks into another guy's neck, it looks fake. Also, you can probably afford to lose a few close ups, we only need to see one or two well-lit ones and then it just begins to become repetitive.

Duly noted Brandon, and thank you for the feedback. I am probably going to change the music as that has been said to me a few times.

Thank you for spending the time to reply.