Cooke 9-50 lens-immaculate

Mark Schlicher

$2295 including shipping to CONUS

Time to part with my Cooke 9-50mm T=2.5 lens. Great for RED One at 2k or Scarlet. Covers regular 16mm and can be converted by ZGC to Super 16. http://www.zgc.com/webstore.nsf/products/zgc_zsconcooke

Immaculate condition.

Glass is pristine, no fungus, no dust, no scratches. All mechanics are silky-smooth. This is a personal lens that has never been rented out. I bought it a few years ago from a DP who used it as his personal lens. He had it fully serviced just before selling it to me, including having the witness marks repainted. I've periodically had it checked out and collimated on a lens projector. Always stored in proper conditions in its case. In the 8 years or so that I've had it, I've shot with it less than 5 times. Sale includes Anvil-style case with custom foam,and hard-matte.

Has the legendary, much-desired warm, contrasty, Cooke "look." Extremely sharp edge-to-edge, and retains its sharpness wide open at a fast T=2.5. Almost no zoom breathing. Close focus to 1 foot 6 inches! Compact size. In stainless steel Arri bayo mount, easy to convert to PL. Focus gear included, front and rear caps, and I'll throw in a 4 1/2" round screw-in Tiffen collapsable rubber lens shade. Comes in anvil-style shipping case.

If you are interested I have a zoom motor and bracket I can sell you separately, as well as a clamp-on 4 1/2 inch sunshade.

post-13769-12817492191209.jpg

post-13769-12817492539174.jpg