Schneider Cine Xenar (IBE)

I just happened across these the other night. I'm looking to get a lens set, and was looking at the CP.2 (I have used them), basically sold till I saw these. Anyone know more than what's posted online??? They look to be a screaming deal and some serious contenders... Thoughts??

http://www.ibe-optics.com/PLPrimes

https://www.schneideroptics.com/news/cine-xenar/cine-xenar.htm

I have Abel sending a quote, but they look to be about $15000 Eur for 25-95mm (5 lens) which is apparently somewhere near $22,000 USD???? Must be some import costs...

I have schneiders on my enlarger and 4x5 camera - wouldn't choose anything over them in those situations...curious how the cine glass is. Any info regarding performance would be appreciated. Thanks!

I could comment but as the dealer I think my views would appear biased. They are very nice lenses and I'd like to hear others who have tested them comment. So far there are a few demo sets in the US and abroad. Anyone who wishes to test them can contact me directly.

I am very interested to test, I'll contact you directly. That said, even as a vendor, there have to be compelling reasons to represent the product...and Schneider isn't exactly a brand that sprung up in the wake of the vdslr trend. Sooooo, any personal opinions?? It seems very few people have actually handled these, so any info is a bonus. I'm not looking for MTF figures, more subjective opinions and comments on "feel." I have some great Canon glass, but having used the CP.2 side-by-side, and while the Canon is supposedly significantly sharper at most focal lengths, imho the zeiss is sharp enough and looks contrastier and more pleasing. So your thoughts are, in fact, much appreciated, thanks!