Useful loading info videos Kinor Konvas.

James Steven Beverly

Here are some great videos on how to load the Konvas and Kinor 35H cameras. I picked these up on the Kovas.org discussion forum. One of the guys over there made them. Several people over the years have asked how to load the commiecams and describing the process is one thing, if a picture is worth a thousand words the still shots showing the process help alot, but a MOVIE tells the whole story so please enjoy!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpH4DIDAswY

If anyone else has video footage of "How To" information for the commiecams, or comments and additional information they'd like to share please feel free to add the links and info to this thread. B)

Here are some great videos on how to load the Konvas and Kinor 35H cameras. I picked these up on the Kovas.org discussion forum. One of the guys over there made them. Several people over the years have asked how to load the commiecams and describing the process is one thing, if a picture is worth a thousand words the still shots showing the process help alot, but a MOVIE tells the whole story so please enjoy!!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpH4DIDAswY

If anyone else has video footage of "How To" information for the commiecams, or comments and additional information they'd like to share please feel free to add the links and info to this thread. B)

Good vide and can help to many filmmakers.

But, if we will told about procedure of loading of a 120m film magazine of Konvas camera, the author have a few main mistakes.

1. As of user manual, the 120 m film magazine of Konvas camera use of film rolls with

emulstion on outside.

And the way of film from feed core will a some differ.

But, from practical side, the 120 mf ilm agazine can use of film rolls with emulsion insode too ( show on video).

2. Need cut of a angle of films only, make end of film like trapezium, do not like triangle. The trapezium better for setting inside cut of takeup core.

3. Important. For transfer film over upper and lower cog's wheels need press on wheel's button and turning a cog's wheel.

The video show " to press on wheel's button and force through a film.

As of my experience, this is do not correct.

4. Very important.

The autor of video do not show very inportant procedure - to setting a corect side of upper and lower film loops.

The size of loops very important for quality of footage, that's why, this is procedure very important too.

If you set small size of loops, the film will jammed.

If you set a big size of loops, the film will have scratches.

If you

Please visit of my site :

http://sites.google.com/site/olexserviceskonvas/repair-of/konvas-magazine-repair-and-service/load-film-into-the-konvas-magazine

You can see a some pictures of technnology loading film into 200 ft film magazione.

The pictures from 7 up to 11 show what need set size of loops of film.

I took the liberty of posting this additional information on the Konvas.org forum. Thanks for the input, I know the "need press on wheel's button and turning a cog's wheel" is important to the life of the mag and the loop size essential. B)

Edited by James Steven Beverly