B&H Super Low Price on DVX100A!

schmolze

Hey everyone.

Came so close to buying the DVX100a months back from Profeel. Cancelled for various reasons.

Now, and I'm excited about this: B&H has lowered their price from the original $3499, to $3399, and now, $3399 with 300 mail in rebate!

a nuisace, but poop, that's dirt cheap!

wondering what's up. has something else hit the market? did they finally wise up and and realize no one wants to pay $3500 for it?

is the dvx100a still a hot item, something that's not gonna be obselete in a few months?

very excited about buything this son of a gun.

also, they make no mention of the magic bullet coming with it, but it is my understanding that B&H is definitely reputable and authorized, if not one of the best. am i correct?

thank you all -

peace out,

B

Now, and I'm excited about this: B&H has lowered their price from the original $3499, to $3399, and now, $3399 with 300 mail in rebate!

also, they make no mention of the magic bullet coming with it, but it is my understanding that B&H is definitely reputable and authorized, if not one of the best. am i correct?

Panasonic just announced that the Magic Bullet deal has been extended until March.