FS: Ultra 16mm CP-16r Camera

Luke Hill

Hi Everyone!

Several months ago, with the help of many of you on the forums, I finally purchased a new 16mm camera and had it converted to Ultra 16 by Bernie at Super16. Unfortunately, right around the time he shipped it back to me, I had some changes in my financial situation. I've been holding out hoping things would improve, but it looks like I’m going to have to sell this camera after all...

FOR SALE: CP-16R 16mm film camera

- 3 batteries

- 2 chargers

- 3 magazines

- Angenieux zoom lens

- flight/shipping case

- 'laser brighten' modified viewfinder

- owner's manual

- Ultra 16mm conversion

I had Bernie at Super16 convert this to Ultra 16mm as well as check out and refurb the entire camera and the magazines (still have the receipts) – I haven't shot anything with it or taken it out since I got it back, so this camera is completely revamped and ready to go!

The only issues I can think of are 1) one of the magazines has a small crack in it – Bernie recommended not using it just to be safe, but I'm including it nonetheless. 2) One of the batteries does not have the plastic case on the back part – it does not in any way affect the functionality, just thought I should mention it.

You can see photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/lukehill/sets/72157624894601974/with/4964760177/

PRICE: $3000 OBO

This would be a great camera for the right person – I wish I could hold on to it, but my finances just wont allow it... Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Luke

Edited by Luke Hill