DPs, Producer, Director

Zdec

If you're going to ask for help, perhaps you should read the rules first. This is a professional forum and your real name is required so please go to your profile and correct this presumably unintentional oversight.

Thank you for your response. I think collaboration is the right word, because everyone will benefit from it. I'm the author of the novel The Champion and it's available in Barnes and Noble and the Amazon.com. We're on the planning stage of making a script into a film. There is no budget yet. But we'd like to know who may be interested. The script is titled Running Rogue in L.A. Synopsis of the scipt will be e-mailed upon request.

Thank you for your response. I think collaboration is the right word, because everyone will benefit from it. I'm the author of the novel The Champion and it's available in Barnes and Noble and the Amazon.com. We're on the planning stage of making a script into a film. There is no budget yet. But we'd like to know who may be interested. The script is titled Running Rogue in L.A. Synopsis of the scipt will be e-mailed upon request.

Did you actually read his response?

It would seem he simply ignored my response. Perhaps "presumably unintentional oversight" was the wrong term, allow me to re-phrase, This is a professional forum and your real name is required so please go to your profile and please correct the blatant disregard for for this forums rules. :)

Edited by James Steven Beverly