Two short editing experiments I had done over the summer

Liam Howlett

I have no formal education in this, just what I've read about in the books and watched in films. I would love to hear some constructive criticism. Don't even sugarcoat it. If it sucks, say it, if you see potential - mention it. I really don't care, not in a "i don't give a **(obscenity removed)**" way, but in a "I want to hear the truth" To me, the best way you can really know yourself if you hear constructive criticism from others, you know where you stand - and you can improve. I'm not the kind whose feelings get hurt if someone doesn't like what I've done. As long as people tell me what sucks - constructively - and what I can do to make it better. I'm game.

So without further rambling.

- personal lesson, learn how to expose properly (had some shots with ISO on auto)

- description below Vimeo's video. Personal lesson: don't rush color correcting. Could've fixed a few underexposed shots. A little long, but it was an editing experiment. I'm probably going to be asking for much, but if you're gonna start getting impatient please sit through it til the end... just for the "shots". To me compositions are really important, I want to know what pros think of some of the compositions I have in this video

Give it to me straight, all.

Edited by Liam Howlett