FREE, cool motion picture stuff

Guest will chapman

Guest will chapman

Call it my attempt at earning Karmic Coupons, but I want to give this stuff away.

A few VERY RARE AND USEFUL ARRIFLEX accessories I found in the basement:

1 X Tobin Videoframe Controller for Arriflex SR1, SR2 + ?.

Operates at either 23.976 or @ 29.970 fps - crystal controlled (for use to do telecine sync, etc. - music videos...)

Read about it here:

http://www.tobincinemasystems.com/TCS_Public_PDF/TVCeb.pdf

(It may be possible to adapt this unit for Aton or other brands)

2 X Custom trigger switches for many (16mm & 35mm) Arriflex cameras. (Foot-switch and Hand held trigger)

These plug into the handgrip connector (Arri S, SR, Arri III,...) and are used to do quick starts/stops creating flash frames and related effects. Handheld unit has an on/off and a momentary switch (red). Foot-switch also has single position momentary switch. Both work interchangeably - use an XLR cable to extend (great for an extreme mount like a jib arm).

All have been used all over the world on different motion picture bodies and are still in perfect working order.

Sold all together only. I live in Canada near the border. ItemIf will ship from Idaho, USA

I'm happy to get this stuff out there, to someone who can use them - I don't want to wait forever for the perfect buyer, or throw them away.

If you pay the shipping charge, PayPal is the best method, I'll send this stuff to you.

YOU MUST email me:

myeasy.email@yahoo.com

to secure these items.

If I get multiple requests, I've email you back if you're the first person, with a PayPal account....

Merry Christmas

post-48133-013455300 1288936346.jpg