FOR SALE: Norris Intervelometer and Time-Lapse Moto

Joe Taylor

NEWLY LISTED ON EBAY: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...#ht_553wt_1141

Up for auction are a Norris Intervelometer and Time-Lapse Motor for the Arriflex A, 2B, and 2C camera systems. Also included is a 3” Norris Capping Shutter.

Both the Norris Intervelometer and Time-Lapse Motor are in MINT-LIKE condition and are in PERFECT OPERATING condition and have not worked since 2005.

This Norris Intervelometer was purchased NEW from Norris Film Products in early spring of 2001 and worked EXCLUSIVELY on one project, my award winning documentary film, Dead Lonesome, a labor-of-love project about ghost towns and the mystique of the western landscape. You can experience Dead Lonesome, photographed 100% with this Norris Intervelometer, online here:

Still Photo Frame Grabs made from the 2K 35mm Transfer of Dead Lonesome can be seen in this listings Picture Galley.

The Arriflex Camera Package employed to make Dead Lonesome is also my personal camera system and is also currently up for auction. The link to this auction can be found here:

The Norris 3” capping shutter was purchased when already in WELL-USED condition. I personally have only had to use it on one occasion where it performed flawlessly.

If you have any questions at all, please do not hesitate to phone me personally at (515) 238-0617 or if you prefer to contact me by email, my address is Sales@Handcranked.com