NEW EFP HD STEADICAM COMPLETE PACKAGE

Guest Steadicam Forum

Guest Steadicam Forum

EFP HD READY PACKAGE INFO:

Will consider trade in of a Steadicam brand Flyer package, only the Flyer model, no other brands considered.

This package is good because it includes everything you need to start operating.

The sled is 12/24 volt capable, uses the same camera power connector as Tiffen so you can just buy their camera cables when needed or have them made by an independent with the schematics I include. It is all new materials except the 3A gimbal which I have tested and rebuilt with new bearings. It has a dual battery mount for Anton Bauer batteries. Includes four Anton Bauer batteries and dual charger. Includes anvil style cases that everything fits in.

2011 BLOW OUT PRICE!!!!!!!!!

$17,500 USD

INCLUDED IN PACKAGE :

Allen wrenches

screwdriver

2 sets of mounting screws

2x lightweight short BNC cables

7" LCD NTSC/PAL monitor

LCD power/video cable

PRO style wrap grip

docking bracket

camera dovetail plate

upper and lower junction boxes

posts are carbon fiber

New Fracol weight plate system that dovetail mounts to the bottom of the sled and has multiple varying weights to use when you need them.

used Anvil sled case with new custom cut foam

new Anvil vest case

Partial leather vest kinda like a cross between an EFP vest and a Master Series vest with steel socket block.

New Luna arm with cloth bag.

If you are not familiar with the Luna arm, they are made by Robert Luna who used to work for Cinema Products( the original Steadicam manufacturer), they closed their doors in 2000. I worked for them 1 year and an interned before that. Robert knows more about arms than anyone and when he lost his job he decided to manufacture the 3A/EFP arm but added upgrades where he always thought they should be and also used his own version of the springs that allow you to have a weight range of 15-70 pounds. All the original used efp and 3a arms have 5 different springs that are not easily changed by the consumer so whatever spring you buy with an old arm you are stuck with. You can change springs but I would never attempt it myself. Robert's arm sells for $10,000 complete. I included it in my packages. The only arm that can do the same weight range are the Silver Spring arm by Steadyrig in Australia that sells for I think $13,000 and the Tiffen Steadicam g-70 arm that sells for I think $17,000.

I would just have to check with Robert Luna when he will have a Luna arm ready. If he does not have one in stock it is usually only a week or two until he builds his next batch.

As of 12/23 he can have one available around January 15th. Delivery is made straight from Robert, new with warranty.

If this is your first rig or you are just concerned about keeping costs low this would be a good package to consider. Buying a used EFP that needs things fixed here or there, rewired for 24 volt, replacing the gimbal for a heavier one, having to rent an arm for very light cameras or very heavy ones can end up costing more than what I'm selling my package for.

I am very familiar with the EFP, I learned on the EFP and have owned 2 EFP systems in the past. I was the Technical Customer Service Manager at Tiffen from 2004-2008 and have seen all the typical ways people modify their sleds and all the things that break over time on the sleds.

My current package is $20,000 plus shipping, it had been selling for $25,000 but with this economy I decided to delete all the camera cables as many customers opted not to get them anyway. Most customers tell me they are only needing 2 cables anyway, the RED cable and the general 12 volt XLR cable typical of the Betacam. It has the same power connector as Tiffen Steadicam uses and you can just buy all your cables from them if you want.

The package does come with the 6-day workshop manual, EFP manual, Master Series manual, pin-out diagrams of each connector and schematics of all camera power cables except the RED if you want to make your own. I will include a half day 4 hour crash course on balancing the sled and operating if you want. You must supply camera.

Please call me with any questions. cell 818-795-4433

Email for more pictures: steadiapolis@hotmail.com

Kyle Young

Near Los Angeles, CA USA

Local pick up is CASH only.

WILL SHIP WORLDWIDE FOR BANK TO BANK WIRE TRANSFER PURCHASE ONLY.

Attached thumbnail(s)

• post-2247-0-50942000-1294476941_thumb.jpg
  • post-2247-0-67981200-1294477156_thumb.jpg
  • post-2247-0-04628900-1294477142_thumb.jpg
  • post-2247-0-13430700-1294477170_thumb.jpg
  • post-2247-0-92319600-1294477291_thumb.jpg
  • post-2247-0-64980900-1294477304_thumb.jpg
  • post-2247-0-35952100-1294477378_thumb.jpg

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com