Stereoscopic monitoring cases

Guest Moises Ojeda

Guest Moises Ojeda

Hello to everyone

This is my first post here so I'm gonna introduce me; It's Moises Ojeda, I'm from Barcelona and I've just finished my studies on Cinematography at ESCAC in Barcelona last year. One of my final projects was shooted on 3D and I have worked on it as a stereoscopist so I have been one year and a half investigating about it and trying to do it as well as I could. The result will be a short film called "Deja que te diga" (let me talk to you) that will be released soon.

While we were preparing the short film we realize that one of most important tools for an stereoscopist is a monitor that shows him a fusion of the two images of both cameras to adjust the diferences between they and put the convergence on the correct place. We have been looking for it but what we found was extremelly heavy and very expensive so we have developed our own system. The result is a very light case that we've made with little money and allows you to do all stereoscopical adjustments fast and easily. In view of success people ask me to make some more monitors for him so I've developed a little bit more the monitor and I've sold some. So if anyone is interested on it this is my webpage were you can find information and images of my cases: www.moisesojeda.com if you whant to ask me something reply this post or send me an email at moises@moisesojeda.com

Thanks!

post-50114-0-03021600-1294712422.jpg

post-50114-0-55314800-1294712463.gif

post-50114-0-90585000-1294712481.jpg