Modulus 2000 (used) + Modulus 3000 (like new) for sale

Guest Steadicam Forum

Guest Steadicam Forum

I am selling a Modulus 2000 and a Modulus 3000 wireless transmitter. Both devices are set for PAL. Both units function perfectly.

I used the Modulus 2000 for VJing, to transmit live images to videobeamers. So the Modulus 2000 shows traces of usage (scratches etc), but is functioning perfectly. It has never been dropped or "abused".

The Modulus 3000 was my backup unit, so i used it only once or twice, it is really LIKE NEW!!

Both units have their own antenna, for the 3000 unit i also have a resistor to put between the antenna and the unit. I made power connection cables that i can deliver as well if you want. However i assume that you will have your own specialized cables for the unit.

The units can be sold together or individually. I will ship from zurich, switzerland. Please ask for shipping prices if outside europe. within europe, shipping should not be too expensive.

Because I am not a steadicam pro, I don't know how much i should ask for these units. Please make a fair and realistic quote.

If you need any additional info on the 2 untits, do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com