Accesories for sale, Cam Plates, Motor cables, Iris rods, etc..

Guest Steadicam Forum

Guest Steadicam Forum

Hi folks, cleaning out some stuff.

NEW Hil Iris spud for the Movicam Compact/SL cameras. These cameras have a triangular dovetail on the right side of the camera front where you can quickly attach this 15mm x 2.5" long Iris spud. Anodized Gray. New $100, My price $70 includes shipping in the US. Shipping outside of the US will be ADDED to the $70.

The following are camera plates I've used with my Pro2 Donkey Box for years. Both have been used and look it, but still work just fine.

9" black with the two tabs up front, and one 6" 15mm focus rod screwed on to one of the tabs. The Focus rod is anodized Blue. $150 total

7" Blue camera plate Used. $120.

NEW 1/2" focus rod x 5" and 1/2" x 6" these have the half cut out on one end with the two holes drilled so you can attach them to either or any camera plate with the holes up front.$35 for both. Works if you have or come across any of the horizontal focus/iris motors with the reduction gear brackets, etc..

PRO Recorder mount plate. Black, Great shape 6" long x 3.25" wide. $80

Focus Motor cable. 5 pin Male Lemo on both sides, I believe it's for the Heden Motors. 19" long tip to tip. Lemo FGG.1B on both sides $100.

NEW Arricam LT Handheld Rain Cover from Camera Essentials. Set up for handheld mode with 400' mag, prime and mattebox. $80

Paypal....

All prices include shipping in the lower 48 states. I'll add the pictures later tonight

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com