Looking to Hire DP - 35mm SHuttle Landing Must Provide own 35mm 3- or 4 perf. package

I need a skilled operator/DP who can film the shuttle's last landing, slow daylight film provided, reasonable compensation, and a hell of a shot to put on your reel.

Am looking for a break on a package owner (wear-and-tear I'll pay, but am looking for a discounted rental rate, freebe here). Originally plan was to shoot the launch, couldn't get the time or funds together, definitely can't afford travel to Texas. All I can really afford for a full rental rate is a long lens.

At this point getting a good spot will be highly difficult, that's probably where you earn your pay. Need long lenses, want this bird's final landing up close and personal. Special new film stock for the U.S. will be provided. Am in the process of putting together a showreel for this film, and want to have it jam-packed with exciting imagery.

Please PM or e-mail me through the forum.

"This one's gonna be close!" (Hunt for Red October)

No John, unfortunately I could not find/hire anyone.

That definitely would have been an issue though. Assuming I could've gotten exposure off the landing lights, but maybe not.

Guess I have to wait, what another 10 years if I want a chance to shoot film of a [u.S.] space-shot. Probably won't be available from-new, at least in color, so I need to stockpile it. I swore I'd be at the next manned moon launch, rolling 16mm film. At least I haven't missed that. . . [At the rate U.S. Debt ratios are climbing, next people on the moon will probably be speaking Mandarin Chinese.]