Film On View

Jon Rosenbloom

Is it too whorish of me to mention that a film I shot is on view online in the digital theatre section of cinequestonline.org? It's a 12 minute film, shot on the Panasonic SDX-900, and it was the subject of some discussion in these forums. Oh yes, the title is "Superstore."

Thanks to any who take the time ...

J-Ro.

Guest Tim van der Linden
Is it too whorish of me to mention that a film I shot is on view online in the digital theatre section of cinequestonline.org? It's a 12 minute film, shot on the Panasonic SDX-900, and it was the subject of some discussion in these forums. Oh yes, the title is "Superstore."

Thanks to any who take the time ...

J-Ro.

I think people should post what they've been working on more often, simply to get some kind of open discussion going and to inform everyone of different approaches. Setups and lighting diagrams are a great resource for all of us and I almost feel like there should be a forum dedicated to us showing our own work to each other with constructive criticism, but that's just my opinion. It's great what David Mullen and J. Lamar King have been posting, as well as all the other things that people have been posting in the lighting setups thread. Let's see some more work!

I think people should post what they've been working on more often, simply to get some kind of open discussion going and to inform everyone of different approaches.  Setups and lighting diagrams are a great resource for all of us and I almost feel like there should be a forum dedicated to us showing our own work to each other with constructive criticism, but that's just my opinion.  It's great what David Mullen and J. Lamar King have been posting, as well as all the other things that people have been posting in the lighting setups thread.  Let's see some more work!

Hey, a reply! I was bombing worse than Chris Rock at the Oscars: I looked yesterday, and there were something like 44 views and 0 replies. Anyway, here's a better link if anyone's interested:

http://www.cinequestonline.org/2005/theate..._view.php?m=571

It's a pretty straightforward job of photography, though that doesn't mean it was easy.