Steadicam Monitors for sale

Guest Steadicam Forum

Guest Steadicam Forum

Hi folks, I have 2 Monitors for sale. Both 7" and 16x9

One I bought several months ago as a back up (Panasonic), then I found another I had that I forgot I had, which was my Main monitor for a few years (Wolf Seeberg DigiMedia)

Here is the first...

Panasonic TC-7WMS1 Color LCD ( Black)

Control buttons are on top (Power, Mode, Aspect, Menu, and Up and Down buttons)

It has a 1/4"-20 threaded bottom plate built in, and a connector cable from the proprietary multi pin plug to a Pro 8 pin Lemo.

This is the only connection on the Monitor

This Cable is short, it's like 8.5" so it would work great on a PRO 1 or 2 which has the monitor connector right up front. But if you have an extension it will work on most anything with an 8 pin Lemo Monitor connection.

The other is the Wolf Seeberg DigiMedia 7" (Gray) It's a Monitor that can actually get a TV signal, It has a retractable antenna, has an RF input, RCA video and audio input, RCA Video output, and most importantly I had a 4 pin Male/Female lemo installed to feed it video and power underneath, and I had terry make a 24" cable with a 90 degree 4 pin lemo on one end and the 8 pin Pro connector on the other. The monitor has an aluminum bracket on the back and bottom with a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting point.

Both work very well, and are super light, Great for interior work.

Both screens are in excellent shape. The panasonic has some cleaning marks but you don't see them when the screen is on.

Make me an offer, and email me if you'd like some pics, I'll set up the rig and take some pictures if folks are interested.

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com