shooting in red

Abhishek Modak

hi, i am going to shoot in red one mx and using ziess ultra prime lenses ,as i have never shot on red one camera before i want some help about using it a right way . i am following many blogs and forums like creative cow and red user and cinematography .com. i want some help regarding the resolution to shoot whether in 2k or 4k and different operationals for exposure like false colour etc . some website links and personal exp. would be helpful to me

abhishek.

• Premium Member

hi, i am going to shoot in red one mx and using ziess ultra prime lenses ,as i have never shot on red one camera before i want some help about using it a right way . i am following many blogs and forums like creative cow and red user and cinematography .com. i want some help regarding the resolution to shoot whether in 2k or 4k and different operationals for exposure like false colour etc . some website links and personal exp. would be helpful to me

abhishek.

Always shoot 4k, False colour works fine, when you are comfortable a light meter works as well. Please don't double post, I will delete the other thread