Film in Colorado

Justin Griesinger

The Official Colorado Film & Video Production Crew Guide. Colorado Production Guide Resources: Find Colorado Film Crew, Production Companies, Movies Made in Colorado, Colorado Weather, Colorado Talent, Production Services & Filming Locations. Specifically designed to promote our experienced crew, services and even talent, as well as helping direct filmmakers to attaining every possible film resource in Colorado.

Visit:

http://www.filmincolorado.com/

post-53791-0-52120400-1319999490.jpg

• 1 month later...

If Colorado's bribes aren't bigger than another States bribes, it doesn't matter what Colorado has to offer.

It's ok Brian, they are only offering 10%, that's a joke. They won't lure anyone in with 10%.

If I wanted Colorado type locations I could shoot in Alberta and get a rebate of 25% on my Alberta spend. That's a hell of a lot better deal than Colorado! And I'm pretty sure Alberta has a better feature film infrastructure than Colorado.

Oh I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that Michigan has had to cap their tax credit at 25M total per year, once it's gone, it's gone. Previously it was uncapped.

This is good news for Ontario right next door, we have no limits and the labour credit here goes as high as 45%!! Then there is also the federal portion for another 25%!!

No wonder Ontario had its biggest year ever last year, and this year is on track to be even bigger!!

R,

It's ok Brian, they are only offering 10%, that's a joke. They won't lure anyone in with 10%.

If I wanted Colorado type locations I could shoot in Alberta and get a rebate of 25% on my Alberta spend. That's a hell of a lot better deal than Colorado! And I'm pretty sure Alberta has a better feature film infrastructure than Colorado.

Oh I'm sure you'll be pleased to hear that Michigan has had to cap their tax credit at 25M total per year, once it's gone, it's gone. Previously it was uncapped.

This is good news for Ontario right next door, we have no limits and the labour credit here goes as high as 45%!! Then there is also the federal portion for another 25%!!

No wonder Ontario had its biggest year ever last year, and this year is on track to be even bigger!!

R,

I wondered about the infrastructure in Colorado as well. There is convenient list of Colorado crew members on the side of the home page which is around just ten. Colorado will have to give into Fascism and screw over the taxpayers a whole lot more, like Canada does, if they want to attract any serious projects.

Colorado will have to give into Fascism and screw over the taxpayers a whole lot more, like Canada does, if they want to attract any serious projects.

Yes but Brian we are used to it!! We've been paying sky high taxes here for decades, no one would even notice a tax increase at this stage.

R,