Super 8 film - "I Felt Your Pulse"

Nicholas Kovats

Here is my latest Super 8 film dedicated to Darcy Allan Sheppard running up to the Michael Bryant demonstration this evening at the ROM (Royal Ontario Museum) set for 5pm, i.e. vimeo.com/m/39320829

Michael Bryant was our former provincial Attorney General (Ontario Liberal Party) and also former Aboriginal Minister who killed Darcy, a cyclist and courier....back in 2009. Darcy was Aboriginal. Metis I believe. If your on Facebook and reside in Toronto, tomorrow's demo is located here, i.e. facebook.com/events/394907670519688/.

The case was never brought to trial, evidence was never tested and Bryant walked free, And still maintains political ambitions. As per bryantwatch.wordpress.com/

"On March 29, 2012, Michael Bryant, champion of the 1%, will once again seek the spotlight. He will be speaking at the Royal Ontario Museum, RBC Foundation Glass Room discussing policy options for the Liberal Party of Canada followed by an opportunity to mingle and have drinks at the exclusive Bedford Academy, 36 Prince Arthur Avenue"

One of the best commentaries and actually written by a lawyer no less,

i.e. bicycling.com/blogs/roadrights/2009/09/16/when-worlds-collide/.

A 2010 UK media perspective , i.e.

guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2010/may/28/toronto-cycle-courier-death?commentpage=all#start-of-comments