Arri SR2 special package with Arri BL4 WA eyepiece etc.

Tobias Mennle

My link

ebay item 290694126940

located in Germany

Arri SR 2 Special package: SR3 registration pin, small video assist, optional: Tobin MFC/Elite 7mm/1.3 /Abakus HD-B4 to PL S-16 adapter

Arri SR2 No. 63753 S-16 used but technically excellent with very low mileage, very good steadiness and very silently running!

Specialties:

- SR3 registration pin installed in 2006 by GeckoCam Munich, camera has a very good steadiness (about 1/800 image height and width) both at 25 and 100F/s.

- !!!! Arri Wideangle Eyepiece (from BL4) - absolutely superb eyepiece, essential for S-16!

- Buy with an option on the fabulous Tobin Milliframe Controller for 450 Euro extra - all frame rates quartz controlled.

- Buy with an option on an optically excellent 7mm/1.3 Elite lens for 990.- Euro extra. Excellent and affordable superwides like this one are extremely rare.

- Option on excellent, selected Abakus Converter B4 HD 2/3 to PL S-16. Image quality of HD lenses is transferred to S-16 almost lossless with phase correction and bigger image circle. 1000.- Euro.

More details:

I bought the camera 12 years ago minty from ZDF (German TV), where it had only be used for small staff schooling projects. I only shot about 4000 Minutes of film with it. Never rented out. Very good techical condition, always serviced.

- Very low mileage for an SR2!!! No worn out rental camera.

- Denz S-16 modification from 2004 (www.denz-deniz.com). That is, a new S-16 mirror instead of a modified curve for the movement. That combined with good servicing and an SR3 registration pin allows to use the camera with 100F/s occasionally, without needing a much louder and less reliable HS SR.

- Denz focussing screen 1.78 and 14:9 marks, about 2 stops brighter than the Arri screen (Denz claimed).

- Denz 70:30 beam splitter (70%viewfinder, 30% assist)

- Custom made videoassist, with an optical system integrated in the handgrip and a very small camera, powered via the SR. Not for critical work but ok for occasional use with a crane/remote. Arri SR VAs should fit, too, if you take of the handgrip and attach the Arri system.

- All magazines have been modified like P+S Munich does. I had never had an issue with scratches etc. since.

- A very silent camera!

Includes:

Everything on the pictures apart from the 7mm lens.

- SR2 body

- 5 mags S-16 modified, one with a HS pressure plate, with new friction felts, 2 metal spools each, 4 plastic caps

- Arri VSU with a modified, better Potentiometer for more stable variable speeds (I recommend the Tobin MFC though, as it gives quartz control)

- Arri SR viewfinder extension

-2 Arri chargers type NCL SR3

2 batteries, have to be recelled - I only use Vmount Li batteries which are compatible with HD cameras

- adapter piece battery to camera

- arri bellows vintage

- support rods

- Arri handgrip without release

- Videoassist custommade with optic and aperture integrated into the handgrip

- 2 BNC cable, about 25m each, for remote applications (not pictured).

• 1 month later...
Guest juan badel

I would like to buy your camera, but I only have 3000 euro. Would you be interested?