FS: Panasonic AJ-HDX900 EUROPEAN

Tobias Mennle

My link

Panasonic AJ-HDX900E with BW viewfinder AJ-HVF21G

EUROPEAN VERSION! I am the first owner, camera was bought in 2006, was never rented out. Strong signs of use, but technically without fault. Has never let me down, not even at -40°C. Image quality is simply more beautiful than the average Sony - many DoPs agree on that. DVCProHD is official format of the London Olympic Games 2012! I sell because for my next projects the camera is simply too heavy.

Operation 1010h

Drum running 540h

Threading 19722

The viewfinder was probably used less than 50 hrs, mostly I worked with an external monitor.

Included:

AJ-HDX900E No.K6THBo146R with v-mount plate

BW viewfinder AJ-HVF21G No.K6A0676MYR

Mint Anton-Bauer battery plate

Chrosziel Panasonic 401-809 baseplate to use a QuickLock plate and Chrosziel rods

Optional:

- Chrosziel QuickLock Platte 400.- net

-!!!!Nikon F to B4 adapter custom made, optical system is a Nikon TC14B - not a stupid 2x extender as Century did. It just fits! Use specialty Nikon F mount lenses with minimal optical loss on a 2/3 camera. My favourites were Nikon Micro 70-180 and Sigma 50-500. 850.- net extra.

Price includes German Sales Tax (19%) which will be shown on invoice. For EU buyers who provide their valid international sales tax number the price is reduced to 4900.-, same as for buyers from outside the EU.