Studio Re-Locates To L.A.

Tim Pipher

• Premium Member

Hi everybody.

Many of you have given me advice through the years as I built a studio with a 3D virtual studio system in Florida. I thought that some of you might be interested to know that we've just re-located to Los Angeles (Burbank to be exact).

LACastleStudios.com

If any of you would like a tour of the new studio and/or a demo, just let me know (818-861-7317).

Thanks to all for their advice through the years!

Tim Pipher

Hi everybody.

Many of you have given me advice through the years as I built a studio with a 3D virtual studio system in Florida. I thought that some of you might be interested to know that we've just re-located to Los Angeles (Burbank to be exact).

LACastleStudios.com

If any of you would like a tour of the new studio and/or a demo, just let me know (818-861-7317).

Thanks to all for their advice through the years!

Tim Pipher

Congratulations! :)

I hope it's a big success!

One thing tho, the new video, doesn't look that great. Theres a big difference between the shots of various customers projects and the one where the guy is speaking. The example projects look great, but the video of the guy talking about it all looks horrendous.

Firstly the virtual set is really horrible and fake looking.

Secondly the framing in the shots seems all off.

Thirdly the video image looks more nasty than in the examples. Even the fellow himself who is real looks kinda

like it was shot on a cheap video camera or something. Maybe this is just me dunno.

Maybe you wanted to create a contrast with the examples so they really stand out and make you go WOW!

Not sure if thats a good strategy or not tho.

Anyway just saying to try and be helpful. Really wish you luck with it, I like the idea and hope it connects with the right people!

love

Freya