FS: Sony PVM-740 OLED on-board monitor

Kar Wai Ng

Selling my Sony PVM-740 7.4" OLED monitor. The image on this monitor is gorgeous...deep deep blacks, wonderful contrast and very wide colour gamut (colour space switchable between REC709, EBU, SMPTE-C, or native).

Takes HD-SDI, HDMI, and composite. Waveform, markers, image flip, audio levels, pixel-to-pixel, focus assist. Really a stunning image for critical image evaluation...take this out when you're shooting night exteriors and the clarity and shadow detail in the blacks will blow you away. I have used this monitor a lot with the Alexa and it's a nice match for the camera.

Monitor is in very good condition, well cared for, mainly used by myself and has relatively low hours, there is no user-accessible hour meter but I would estimate less than 350-400 total.

Includes:

-monitor with my own side handle add-on

-original table tilt stand, never used (not shown)

-original Sony brick-type AC adapter (not shown; looks like a brick that slides into the V mount at the back and has a plug to go to the wall)

-dogbone-type articulating arm for camera mounting, with ball head and quick release platform/plate

-2x BNC cables (one is a thin spaghetti type)

-D-tap to 4-pin XLR power cable

-compact AC adapter with XLR end

-custom 5/8" spigot mount (with anti-twist index pin) for mounting monitor to a c-stand

-Pelican 1500 case with customized fabric-slipcovered foam insert

The Sony brick-type AC adapter is the only thing that does not fit in the Pelican case, so if you do not want it the shipping might be less.

$1950. (originally about $3900 for everything)

Contact me via kar.wai.ng at gmail dot com. Located in Toronto area.

sony1.jpg

sony2.jpg

sony3.jpg

sony4.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...