FS - Rebuilt Kenyon Labs KS-8 Gyro Complete Kit with Storm Case

Jason Comparetto

$T2eC16h,!yME9s5qJF21BQwg+Rc6Kw~~60_3.JPG

This was my backup gyro which has served me well and reliable the entire time I've had it. I would love to keep it but my camera system is getting larger and larger, and I have to upgrade to a much larger gyro. This gyro is great for any camera system under 11 pounds. Everything in the photos is included. This is a great kit with all you need to get started with stabilized camera motion. This kit retails for over $4,000 from Kenyon Labs.

It features the new body style by Kenyon. It underwent a complete rebuild by Kenyon Labs in May 2012, which means they basically give you a new gyro since they re-build the entire thing with new bearings, new frame, new caps, and hermetically seal and evacuate the entire gyro. The upgrade cost $535. I have the original paperwork if you'd like.

The battery has a heavy-duty cordura belt pack case, which is great for keeping the battery snug on your hip. The entire system has XLR connections, which make it ideal for keeping all the connections tight with accidental release. Also comes with 3/8" tommy bar and 1/4" tommy bar, for use with big and small cameras. There's also some extra hardware in case you need it.

Included in this kit:

Kenyon KS-8

AC battery charger

Kenyon KP-6 Inverter with on/off switch

Battery pack w/ belt loop

12V adapter

1/4" and 3/8" tommy bars plus hardware

Pelican Storm Case with foam cutout

$(KGrHqJ,!j!FC9NOuJ+ZBQwg+RlYBg~~60_3.JPG

$T2eC16h,!yME9s5qJF21BQwg+Rc6Kw~~60_3.JPG

Edited by Jason Comparetto