The 25th Reich

• Premium Member

Well that's another dollar and another 85 minutes of my life I'll never get back...

I don't know, this makes Plan 9 From Outer Space look like Star Wars.

Largely incomprehensible plot with endless pointless plot twists that go nowhere, atrocious acting, sh!thouse special effects, pointless violence, awful pictures (looks like it was shot on an early Red One, with the characteristic terrible dynamic range and endless Jello-cam), dialogue sound so bad I had to switch the subtitles on. I could go on...

The only high point was the lead character getting it in the a$$ (literally!) from a giant 23rd century Nazi War-Spider thing.

Almost the entire movie consisted of footage of a group of WWII American soldiers dragging what turns out to be a Time Travel apparatus, through what looks suspiciously like one of the Grampians (Mountains) State Forests. They have to go back 50,000 years to recover a Nazi Flying saucer, with absolutely zero explanation for how it came to be there or what happened to its crew. Confronted with the problem of how they're going to get inside, their first approach is to spray it with machine gun fire. Like, maybe the doors aren't actually locked, you'd think they could at least try that first....

One of them turns out to be a Nazi spy, which they only discover when they stumble of his Nazi diary and a Nazi medal his kitbag!

Probably the worst thing is that it's only an 85 minute preamble to the Real Movie that hasn't been made yet....