Jump to content


Roland Morgan

Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...

That's perfect for me :

I took my decision and it's YES !

How can we process now ?

ps : There is no problem on the two lenses (fongus, haze, mecanical troubles with the rings)?

Best regards,

Nina Robert

( it would be easier to talk on my email adress : mlleninarobert@gmail.com )

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi Nina,


I apologize, I made a mistake. The total for both lenses is $5,000k USD plus the cost of shipping. Are you still interested? If so, I'm happy to solidify the transaction today.


The lenses are in excellent condition and the sale would include a professional road case.


I have several inquiries on the lenses and I'll be selling them quickly. Within the next day or so.


If you are ready to move forward, I will need the following information from you to come up with a shipping quote:


  • Postal Code
  • City
  • Phone number

Please let me know right away if you are still a yes?


Thanks so much and sorry for the pricing confusion!



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...