PL MOUNT
AL NIKON MOUNT

RED TOUCH 5.0» LCD
DSMC SIDE HANDLE

2 REDVOLT+ charger
2 RED BRICK 153Wh + charger

EPIC PELICAN CASE 1510

Support:
Trix 65" Carbon Fiber Tripod with Fluid Head (max load 12 kg)
Tilta Pro camera rig for RED EPIC include:
Top handle
LCD support
19mm Top Bridge plate
Cage for Red EPIC (Camera plate + Left bracket +Right bracket + Top plate)
19mm rail baseplate with 19mm/15mm rail adaptor
12" ARRI Dovetail Baseplate
8" 19mm rod * 2PCS
18" 19mm rod * 2PCS
Tilta 4*5.65 Carbon fiber Matte box MB-T04
Tilta follow focus kit FF-T05
V mount power supply system

MacBook Pro Retina 15''
2,7 GHz Intel Core i7
16 ГБ 1600 МГц DDR3
NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 МБ
2xUSB 3.0, 2x thunderbolt
With installed:
Redcine X-PRO
Final Cut X
DaVinci Resolve 10

Full package for $500
Discounts for long-term rent

Our team also available as:
Camera Operator +$150
First AC +$100
Second AC +$100
Backstage photo and video on Nikon D800(with editing) +$200
for any RED jobs anywhere in the Los Angeles area

Call +14242057463

Reel attached

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shvtWjlABH8&list=UUXmU8HbLGXLpOytohkTgL0g

Offering crew and equipment at such ridiculous rates is hugely counterproductive. $100 a day is less than minimum wage on a 12 hour day. I spend a significant amount of time fighting for my crew to be paid reasonable rates, so it's extremely annoying to see someone like yourself willing to undercut already low rates and drive down the standard of living for everyone.

I'd advise everyone reading Alex's post to avoid hiring him. There is no need to join the race to the bottom.

Sorry, that was my mistake to put such price.

I meant that the price for the crew starts from these rate. It's possible when the project is really interesting for us and can be useful for reel. We have just started and need work for experience.

The price for package is $500 because we have no lenses. That's why it's so low.

I want everyone to understand that I don't want to sell me too cheep, but if the project is interesting but have small budget it's not a problem for me and I'm ready to take part.

Have you looked at the rates on the Epic at rental houses in the area? You want to price the body at least comparable to the going rates in the area. Then you throw in some lenses and accessories and things that the rental house likely won't include and that's your incentive for a production to go to you and not the rental house. Either that or you present your package to a rental house and ask them to rent it for you and you take a percentage. Which is generally the best practice to ensure the camera is constantly renting. In NYC the cheapest rates I've seen on the EpicM hover around $700pday for the basic kit.

As for the crew rates, I agree with Stuart that you are not doing them any favors pricing them so low. Most of the crew get nothing out of the project except the day rate and whatever networking they can manage and it won't take long before the crew realize just how low those rates are when they start working on other projects with budgets.