1 Lux=0.0929 foot lamberts

I just saw "Clerks". I couldnt stop laughing. I almost suffocated!

Laughing, I had an epiphany.

This movie has inspired me to make a movie. I plan to make a movie similar to clerks. I hope I can have the same success Kevin had. The movie will kind of be like "Clerks". It's gonna be a movie about me and my friends sittin' around in the living room, playing video games, talking about pop culture and girls and stuff. I'll jot up the script in a couple days. Is it ok if my camera is crystal sync but without timecode? The Nagra has timecode but the camera doesnt though it has a quartz crystal? Will I have problems? Im also gonna shoot reversal. Its three times more to develope but thats ok. I plan on taking still shots of my lighting scheme to experiment. Lattitude is narrow. This must be festival ready.

Is it ok if my camera is crystal sync but without timecode? The Nagra has timecode but the camera doesnt though it has a quartz crystal?

Sure, just clap a slate at the head of each. The only use for the timecode on the Nagra is with a timecode slate. If you have one then hold it open at the head of a take to record the numbers to film image and then clap. You can now use either the numbers or the clap to sync in post. If you do not have the timecode slate jsut use a conventional slate and clap it and then sync the old fashioned way (match the image of the clapping slate to the sound).

Good luck.