FS: SmallHD DP7 PRO (oled/lcd) monitor bracket

SteadicamForum

Hi,

Sold my DP7/PRO HB to a camera assistant and wish to sell the monitor bracket. Going Transvideo from now on. It took me some time to understand that. Since I got rid of my green screen, I bought (and sold back) 5 monitors....

It's a Cinetronic bracket but highly modified (only thing left from the original bracket is the PRO spud assembly and both side arms.

I had my machinist build a longer transversal bar to adapt the SmallHD .

He also added 2 aluminum knobs (replacing the cheap plastic ones) , one is wider than the other because they both have a different task : the smaller one locks the monitor into place, while the other one allows you to have a "smooth lock" (meaning the monitor will be locked but you still can tilt it applying force to it, the knobs won't come loose, some rigidity will always be there.

And finally, he added some locking pins on both screws holding the arms with the transversal bar, that was also a design problem where the screws would come loose and the arms would tilt . (see close up pictures)

So there it is, an upgraded monitor bracket with PRO spud (will fit Artemis) that is unique and rock solid.

It will fit a smallHD PRO monitor (oled and LCD) .

*****please note this bracket will be available in march (probably between 10th and 20th) . I have yet to receive the new bracket and monitor from Transvideo.

I will ask a deposit from the buyer (refundable if needed) and will let you know when it's ready to go.*****

350$US and I will send it anywhere in the world. 300$US if you give me your FEDEX account.

http://1drv.ms/1vTVqkA

View or reply to the original post at SteadicamForum.com