AC's in Barcelona?

Hi!

I'm a AC/Operator from Finland. Next month my flat will be going through pipe renevation, so I thought it's good time to take a vacation. And since my girlfriends sister is studying in Barcelona, we'll come there for some time.

I'm very much work oriented, so taking a 1-month holiday is not ideal for me. Probably I'll want to do something after a few days :-) That's why I'm thinking about a chance to meet local film crews and work in some projects.

In Finland I've worked 5 years as 2nd and 1st assistant and operator in features, shorts and documentaries, and some shorts and music videos as a DP.

I'm not looking to earn money with it, more about meeting filmmakers from different areas and getting experience. I'll work for free/food/etc.

I'm coming around 5th of April, and will spend 4-5 weeks there. We (my girlfriend and I) are coming by car (my camera-van, which also works as a camper).

Unfortunately I do not speak spanish/catalan, but I've worked a lot with english language.

So if you are a 1st AC and looking for a 2nd for some geeks during that time, a DP and looking for a 1st AC, or anything else, please be in touch.

Thanks!

Mikko

• Like 1