CineGear hotel(s)?

• Premium Member

I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this request, but here goes:

I would appreciate recommendations for an "inexpensive" hotel in a "safe" neighborhood within a short drive of the CineGear Expo at Warner Bros. Studios, 4301 West Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA on June 3 & 4.

(Translation: Under $100/night for 1 person; where my car is unlikely to be vandalised/stolen; within 15 miles or so of the CineGear location.)

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

- Peter DeCrescenzo

Hi there-

as a regular commuter down there, i can toss this out- i fly into burbank, get a rental car, take a left out of the car lot onto Empire, drive about a mile or so and there's an Extended Stay Hotel in a shopping complex (complete with starbucks, Lowes and a sushi place)- it's a safe, decent place, and VERY easy into and out of BUR, which is handy.

And it's good access to anywhere in Burbank.

have fun!

• Premium Member

Thanks for that suggestion, Patrick. Much appreciated. It might be a good possibility.

Anyone else have a favorite place to stay near CineGear which isn't too dear?

All the best,

- Peter DeCrescenzo

P.S.: In case someone wants to know what the CineGear Expo is:

http://www.cinegearexpo.com/

• Premium Member
I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this request, but here goes:

I would appreciate recommendations for an "inexpensive" hotel in a "safe" neighborhood within a short drive of the CineGear Expo at Warner Bros. Studios, 4301 West Olive Avenue, Burbank, CA on June 3 & 4.

(Translation: Under $100/night for 1 person; where my car is unlikely to be vandalised/stolen; within 15 miles or so of the CineGear location.)

Thanks in advance.

All the best,

- Peter DeCrescenzo

Hi Peter,

I stay at the Days Inn Los Angeles (5th and Mariposa) when I'm out there and I work out in N. Hollywood. It's nothing special but it's clean and cheap. I thought the drive was gonna be rough but it actually was OK because in the morning I go over Laurel Canyon in the opposite direction of the traffic. You'd wanna could go up Barham to Olive and still be going against traffic. So 30 minutes or so.

Anyway, it's $65 a day if you go through Priceline.com and the underground parking lot is locked at night.

Tim