I'm creating a Super 8 guide for beginner filmmakers...looking for stills or images you have

Dylan Gonzalez

I'm creating a Super 8 booklet for novice filmmakers. The idea is to explain what Super 8 is, showcase what it can do, and to cover all the basic steps, so that someone with no knowledge could come out with an understanding of how to film using Super 8. Also, since its been awhile since I've shot on Super 8, this is a way for me to get back into Super 8.

Its for a college project, but I'm going to release it online as a free PDF afterwards, and hopefully it can be a help to anyone who wants to learn about Super 8.

What I really need are stills and photos (of Super 8 cameras, film cartridges, etc.) for the manual, and I'm wondering if any of you would have material you wouldn't mind being used. I really want to showcase what Super 8 can do, so I want to have some stills/screenshots.

Anyone who helps would get full attribution in the manual, plus a small byline or paragraph where you could plug a project, website or service.

And...if you have any feedback or thoughts about this manual, I'd love to here your thoughts on it!