For sale: cinegears multi axis (3 motor) WLCS

Isaac Eastgate

Bought from a private owner 3 weeks ago and selling now that i realise i really only really need a single axis unit, and could do without the complexity and power requirements of a 3 axis system.

The kit works perfectly although i found it sluggish when run off a 12V source. It really needs at least 14V to perform as it should. It seems otherwise fine, the motors are fairly powerful (enough for most cine lenses, i used it with mk1 superspeeds and a canon zoom), ambidextrous and reversible. The caps for the zoom and iris slider on the control unit are missing. The hard stops are not shown but are included. One of the magnetic follow focus rings is shown marked up but i will clean them all using white spirit.

Please look on youtube (search cinegears multi axis) for more info. The control unit has very nice LEDs lighting up the sliders and the focus indicator. It can record 4 presets for all 3 channels and run 6 motors in 3 pairs for 3D setup.

RRP is £3180 inc VAT, i would like to sell this for £1800

Will post worldwide.

Kit includes:

• 3x lens motors with 19mm clamps
  • 3x lemo cables receiver->motor
  • receiver unit with 19mm clamp and antenna
  • 3x 15mm > 19mm step-rings
  • power cable for receiver unit (currently lemo 6 to lemo 2, but i can have a cable made for any common power source including d-tap, 4-xlr etc.)
  • remote control unit
  • 3x magnetic follow focus rings
  • USB cable used to charge RCU
  • 3x 1.0 mod gears
  • 3x 0.8 mod gears
  • 3x 0.6 mod gears
  • 3x 0.5 mod gears
  • supplied in peli-style case

CdKa5my.jpg

voFiEKu.jpg

IM6fXqM.jpg

AUCh12p.jpg