CANON K35 4-Lens Set in PL Mount, serviced

George A

Hi!

I have a 4-lens set of Canon K35s, all PL mounts, all recently serviced.

- Canon K35 18mm T2.8 in PL Mount

- Canon K35 24mm T1.5 in PL Mount

- Canon K35 55mm T1.4 in PL Mount

- Canon K35 85mm T1.4 in PL Mount

All in good mechanical and optical condition! All already converted from BNCR mount to PL mount. Serviced by Jacek at Optitek (converted, cleaned, checked, collimated).

All with Arri front caps and Arri PL mount back caps (the industry standard ones). All with integrated focus rings.

They come in a very good hard case with Innerspace laser cut foam (and space for two more lenses, plus separate compartment for filters, wipes etc).

Price: $45,000 plus actual shipping (I won't charge a cent more).

They can also be picked up and inspected in New York City by the way! Contact me if you want to see them beforehand.

IMPORTANT NOTE: they are the later, better generation of Canon K35s. The 24mm is T1.5 (as opposed to T1.6) and the 55mm and 85mm have #80… serial numbers (later serial numbers with better coatings).

Also - as you know, not only they look amazing on digital sensors, but they cover FULL FRAME STILL PHOTOGRAPHY, 36x24mm (or VISTAVISION / 8K). Their value will explode once again while good full frame sensors hit the market (from RED and other companies). They are very hard to find. An earlier, first-generation set in BNCR mount (not PL) sold for close to $33,000 on eBay. This set is second-generation and already converted to PL Mount.

Thanks! Contact me if you are interested or if you have any questions.

eastco@gmail.com

Thank you!

George

P.S. Pictures to follow!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...