Tony "Disturbingly Good" Brown

• Premium Member

Hi,

Being resident of this rainy little island, I quite regularly see Mr. Brown's work, most often, recently, wrapped around a feature film on C5 advertising cars. The fact that most of these little stings look a lot better than the feature that's supposed to be the main draw is probably just another ironic comment on the state of the industry in this country, but let's not allow soapboxing to detract from the pursuit of lavish flattery...

I won't crosslink the images in case Mr. Brown objects, so reference for this discussion will be under www.zeroseven.tv. A particular points of interest, I think, is the American Beauty takeoff. 'm presuming the former case was probably shot under conditions similar to a car ad - not only going by the reflection in the windscreen, this looks like a giant overhead solid with ranks of big lights fired at it, and precious little else. Am I anywhere near?

Phil

Yes, I saw Mr. Brown's website some time ago, and was quite impressed.  Good work.

Kevin Zanit

I had the pleasure to work with him a month ago in méxico on a waitrose commercial, it was a really good team: mark silk, stuart douglas and mr tony brown. They do amazing things, very creative.