November

Patrick Neary

just saw the trailer for "November" at the local plex- and dang, if it didn't look quite good. The dark shots seemed a tad mushy, but the brighter shots looked really nice. Much better than the slew of video docs also previewing with it ("murderball" and the kids/ballroom doc) And it was interesting to compare visually to the feature i went to see, "The Parrots of Telegraph Hill" (shot on 16) which, while it's an adorable film, looked disappointingly mushy all through.

At any rate, it's going to be interesting to see the whole thing!

Hi-

The feature was "The Parrots of Telegraph Hill" - a good, very warm-hearted little doc about a man in san francisco who adopts (sort of) a bunch of wild parrots that frequent the area. Although I noticed it just left the theaters around here- probably headed to dvd soon.

oops- unless you mean "November" which is the Nancy Schreiber-DVX-100-shot feature with Courtney Cox.

Edited by PatrickNeary

Guest Charlie Seper
The feature was "The Parrots of Telegraph Hill"

Ah, thanks. I'll look for it. Hopefully I'll find it playing with the same trailer. I guess I could just call around to some theatres and ask if they've seen any movies yet that had previews of "November" attached. They might remember it.